CA Technologies http://www.ca.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about CA Technologies?
Happy@Work Marketing

You have freedom and flexibiity and can go pretty far if you want to. Management is really fair and pretty consistent and HR is focused on diversity and also transparent with data if you ask for it. They also focus on benefits that other companies are not offering. While CA is not Google, it is a special place.

SalesFairy Sales

CA has excellent benefits and policies that are supportive of women as well as all working parents. The offices include Wellness Rooms for nursing moms as well as for those who want to use them for a quiet space for medical needs or overall well being.

18 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave!
Pancakes

Great company if youre just starting out but dont expect to excel to leadership

Madam Coach Program Manager

I have worked here for 9 years, we have a good amount of women working here. You will find friendly people, long hours, and good benefits if you focus on enjoying them. 24x7 guarded facility, beautifully landscaped. The systems are a bit challenging to work with and need revamping in order to help us get our work done quickly and efficiently. All in all this is a good company, but not for the faint of heart as 12-14 hour work days are common if you want to advance. There are plenty of roles where folks work a normal work day/week, but I don't see those folks getting promotions. This is a sales organization, so the men typically have higher salaries and better positions. That is changing, and I hope to see more equality in the workplace in the coming years.

There are a lot of good benefits, including onsite Montessori schools for young children. Be sure you can take advantage of the perks, else they are not really perks.
Lady Strong

There are some females in key executive roles, but most roles are primarily held by males.

Lady workinglady Program Director

I've never had children - don't know about leaves. Not many women in upper management. When you get women in upper areas the can't move higher and leave the company (have in the past).

Lady Liz

Very demanding and low morale among staff.

Lady Lullwater Senior Director, Marketing

Women make equal to or better than men in most positions (info from HR), so there is NOT a wage gap. Women are paid fairly, but there is a gender gap in women making up fewer roles in the company. I took maternity leave and it was minimal, but I was able to tack on vacation. I work from home, and have for many years. I allow my employees to work PT and job share. CA offers Montessori at a reduced cost in NY and all offices have breastfeeding areas that are nice. They value mothers for policies, and for the most part, in practice.

Women Review CA Technologies for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of CA Technologies by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 8 reviews Company Website Happy@Work SalesFairy Pancakes Madam Coach Lady Strong Lady workinglady Lady Liz Lady Lullwater