We crowdsource Centene Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Centene Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Centene Corporation employees.
Centene Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Centene Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Health Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Health industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Centene Corporation
- 5 weeks paid
- 7 weeks unpaid
Centene Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for 3 years and they are have many women in senior leadership roles. I have not taken maternity leave here but to have employees who have. They get up to 12 weeks and up to 6 weeks of short term disability (60% of salary) but do have to pay share of benefits while out. The benefits are comprehensive. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. They are very supportive of family and flexible about schedules to accommodate as much as possible." - Lady anon418
- "There were no paid weeks, it wad Short Term Disability at 66% for 5 weeks. I used my FMLA so I wouldn’t lose my job. There is no maternity benefit." - ForMyDaughters
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "was taken away" - Anonymous