Citigroup Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Citigroup offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Citigroup
- Lady SamRob 13 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Anon749 13 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam anon417 13 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam anon524 26 weeks paid 26 weeks unpaid
- Jam1 13 weeks paid weeks unpaid
Citigroup Maternity Leave Comments
- "Maternity benefits are much better than some companies." - Lady SamRob
- "I believe this is a good company to work for, based on my experience with previous companies, where the benefits were subpar compared to the benefits offered here. There is a diversity between gender and ethnicity amongst different positions and growth within the company is promoted. The company offers 13 paid weeks of maternity leave, matching what you are eligible for through FMLA. Compensation is based on your performance, but varies greatly depending on your position within the company." - Madam anon417
- "I have worked here for 8 years and its pretty busy and demanding environment. I am managing a team of 8 specialists now so it is even more busy and demanding. My manager is respecting the fact I have small kid at home and need to leave office sharp 5 pm. Hi is also closing his eye on my leaving on time and being late from time to time, however he did not accept me working on flexible hours scheme as he was afraid it would affect team training and team management.Citi is quite good with maternity leave, they paid 26 weeks full salary, next was on statutory government base which was 136,00 Â£ per week ;/" - Madam anon524
- "Excellent maternity leave support" - Jam1
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...