We crowdsource Computer Sciences Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Computer Sciences Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Computer Sciences Corporation employees.
Computer Sciences Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Computer Sciences Corporation offers. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: B2B Tech Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: B2B Tech Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Computer Sciences Corporation
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- 33 weeks unpaid
Computer Sciences Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I see a good mix of men and women in all types of roles, which is impressive since this is IT. I know that maternity leave is non-existent, and the company doesn't give regular raises or bonuses is most cases, so there are definitely reasons to consider a company with better long-term benefits in that way. The health plan selections are actually pretty good, you can choose from 4 providers and 5 or so tiers of coverage, depending on your budget and/or needs. I have experienced only minor sexism, in the form of condescension and maybe unwanted flirting, but never from management. Most of my coworkers consider this job a paycheck until a better offer comes along, since the company doesn't seem to care much about talent retention." - Lady BisousCherie
- "6 weeks full paid, up to week 39 on SMP " - anon4346
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible shedule" - Anonymous