Computer Sciences Corporation http://www.csc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Computer Sciences Corporation?

nine company to work.Good work life balance.

Lady fgb1252 Manager, IT

I've worked here for 8 yrs and women do not have the same opportunities as men.

Lady Sassy Nana

The gender representation has shifted significantly during my tenure. When I first joined, leadership was very male-dominated. However, in the past few years, our company has experienced a significant transformation and females are now well-represented in both senior and mid-level leadership roles. Women are respected for their contributions and capabilities in the same manner as their male counterparts.

Lady BisousCherie Administrative Associate, Government Contract

I see a good mix of men and women in all types of roles, which is impressive since this is IT. I know that maternity leave is non-existent, and the company doesn't give regular raises or bonuses is most cases, so there are definitely reasons to consider a company with better long-term benefits in that way. The health plan selections are actually pretty good, you can choose from 4 providers and 5 or so tiers of coverage, depending on your budget and/or needs. I have experienced only minor sexism, in the form of condescension and maybe unwanted flirting, but never from management. Most of my coworkers consider this job a paycheck until a better offer comes along, since the company doesn't seem to care much about talent retention.

I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone, just because the company doesn't make employees a priority. But a job is a job, so if this is the best option salary-wise, there's nothing wrong with working here.
Lady Angel68

Make promises that are never kept. Promised management never got. Decent pay is what kept me there till accident. I have been on leave a couple times. 1st time I was threatened that I would loose my job if I didn't return. 2nd time I was laid off due to there was no way I could come back and they did not want to fire me. What ever you do make sure you get the disability payments thank GOD I had that.

different contract ...different supers then yes
Lady kylynn39

I have worked here for two years it is a nice company to work for they treat their employees fairly. The women have just as much a chance for advancement as the men. They are treated equally.

Lady BPayton

They are fair to men and women!

Women Review Computer Sciences Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Computer Sciences Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website Lady fgb1252 Lady Sassy Nana Lady BisousCherie Lady Angel68 Lady kylynn39 Lady BPayton