CVS Health Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
CVS Health offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
0 0 50% Consensus 6Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
12 15 Median 18Submit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
0 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Pharmacies & Drug Stores Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmacies & Drug Stores industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at CVS Health
- Lady Beth 6 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady Rebekah 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
CVS Health Maternity Leave Comments
- "The company is NOT flexible with hours, so if there is anything you need to do besides work whenever they are open, there is going to be issues. Be careful if you take a maternity leave; I worked for a month upon my return without getting paid and it took them six months to get it sorted out. Men advance a lot further than women and get special treatment, especially if you're into what the "boss" is into, like golf or drinking. I worked for the company for a long time; I could write a book on all the unethical things that happen within the company." - Lady Beth
- "The corporation will follow its policies to a T - if they offer maternity leave, for example, you'll get everything that is in writing. You don't have to worry about that. Make sure, though, that you do the same - keep everything that is in writing. If they send an e-mail telling you that you have to make so many phone calls or get a certain score or rating, make a copy. The corporation will tell you that cusstomer health and safety is all important but it's all lip service. They will push so much responsibility on you - a million things a day that can't possibly get done in the time you have - and if a mistake is made, you'll be the one to take the fall. Keep records of everything and cover your butt!! Other than that, work hard to build your co-workers into a team. You're all in this crazy retail/pharmacy world together and a strong team is what will make it successful." - Lady anne tech
- "Corporate roles here are fabulous. However, CVS has a long way to go in terms of benefits - like fully paid maternity leave, etc. " - reviewergal123
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...