DISH Network Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
DISH Network Corporation offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Media: Television Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Media: Television industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at DISH Network Corporation
- Lady Tech 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- anon1760 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
DISH Network Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "The company is definitely based off of men. Women in the tech field have to work twice as hard to get any recognition. There is no light duty given to pregnant techs so you have to carry the 90 pound ladders until the day you go on maternity leave. They will not change this policy or even consider doing anything for pregnant women who are technicians. Women installers deserve to be treated better and start recognizing the work they do, not just the men." - Lady Tech
- "For maternity, it is standard 12 weeks of unpaid leave if you eligible for FMLA. If not eligible for FMLA then is 6 weeks for a normal delivery and 8 for a C-section delivery. For paternity, you can get up to 12 consecutive weeks of unpaid leave if you eligible for FMLA. If not eligible for FMLA then you might have an option for a 30 personal leave of absence. " - pinklady
- "It all depends on your boss. Official company policy on parental leave, PTO and flexibility to pick up a sick child or go to the dentist are inflexible; however, if you have a good boss, the flexibility is definitely there." - anon1760
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...