DISH Network Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
DISH Network Corporation offers 0 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave and 4 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Media: Television Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Media: Television industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at DISH Network Corporation
- Lady Tech 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- anon1760 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
DISH Network Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "The company is definitely based off of men. Women in the tech field have to work twice as hard to get any recognition. There is no light duty given to pregnant techs so you have to carry the 90 pound ladders until the day you go on maternity leave. They will not change this policy or even consider doing anything for pregnant women who are technicians. Women installers deserve to be treated better and start recognizing the work they do, not just the men." - Lady Tech
- "It all depends on your boss. Official company policy on parental leave, PTO and flexibility to pick up a sick child or go to the dentist are inflexible; however, if you have a good boss, the flexibility is definitely there." - anon1760
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance" - Anonymous