We crowdsource Doctors Without Borders's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Doctors Without Borders's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Doctors Without Borders employees.
Doctors Without Borders Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Doctors Without Borders offers 18 weeks of paid maternity leave, 18 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Nonprofit: Healthcare Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Nonprofit: Healthcare industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Doctors Without Borders
- 6 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
- 18 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
Doctors Without Borders Maternity Leave Comments
- "They changed their maternity leave policy after I came back to work. It is now 18 weeks fully paid leave." - letitgo2016
- "increases to 5 weeks after 3 years" - FutureIsFemale
- "after 1 year" - FutureIsFemale
- "Depends on position and manager." - FutureIsFemale
- "Excellent health insurance with no premium for employee and low premiums for dependents." - FutureIsFemale