We crowdsource Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Financial Industry Regulatory Authority employees.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority offers 13 weeks of paid maternity leave, 13 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Nonprofit: Finance Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Nonprofit: Finance industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- 13 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Maternity Leave Comments
- "The parental leave is excellent (13 weeks' paid). Once you return to work though, the parental leave is OVER. You're back to long hours." - thxforthememories
- "Generous maternity benefits. Great future for women in NYC. Other locations, minimal career growth." - Cinderelly
- "FINRA offers 13 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 13 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 13 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At FINRA 15% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 44 % of women and 40 % of new hires are also women. At FINRA 8% of female employees participate in management/ leadership trainings and 5 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "38% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous