We crowdsource General Dynamics's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on General Dynamics's employee reviews and anonymous tips from General Dynamics employees.
General Dynamics Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
General Dynamics offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Defense & Space Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Defense & Space industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at General Dynamics
- Madam Sterling
- 8 weeks paid
- 1 weeks unpaid
- Courtney Elizabeth McHenry
- 10 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
General Dynamics Maternity Leave Comments
- "Although the company is large with a women president, maternity leave is the bare minimum which means to me that women in the workplace are not as important as men." - Anonymous
- "The maternity leave is pretty standard, which is to say it sucks. I received 6 weeks of short term disability and the remainder of my 12 weeks was a combination of the paid time off I’ve saved and unpaid leave. " - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "General Dynamics has posted flexible employment opportunities in the form of temporary jobs." - Anonymous
- "General Dynamics Mission Systems recently began offering employees only one week of maternity / paternity leave." - Anonymous
- "There is a lot of variation between GD Business Units. This 6 weeks is likely Short Term Disability for mother’s. I would estimate ave paid parental leave would be one week, at most (most business units do not have any)" - Anonymous