We crowdsource Lexmark International's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Lexmark International's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Lexmark International employees.
Lexmark International Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Lexmark International offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Manufacturing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Manufacturing industry offer?
Lexmark International Maternity Leave Comments
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Lexmark International offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Lexmark International 90% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 25 % of women 28 % of new hires are also women. At Lexmark International 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 2 % participate in mentoring and 38 % participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous
- "25% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous