We crowdsource Lexmark's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Lexmark's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Lexmark employees.
Lexmark Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Lexmark offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Manufacturing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Manufacturing industry offer?
Lexmark Maternity Leave Comments
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Lexmark International offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Lexmark International 90% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "25% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 25 % of women and 28 % of new hires are also women. At Lexmark International 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 2% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 38 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous