We crowdsource Management Sciences for Health's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Management Sciences for Health's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Management Sciences for Health employees.
Management Sciences for Health Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Management Sciences for Health offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Nonprofit: Healthcare Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Nonprofit: Healthcare industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Management Sciences for Health
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Management Sciences for Health Maternity Leave Comments
- "Health insurance is excellent, parental leave is minimal (FMLA or MA). Flex time is generally accepted, but is subjective, depending on your supervisor." - anon80
- "Paid weeks were covered under short term disability at 66% of my salary. The remaining weeks were covered by sick and vacation time. I was eligible for 12 weeks leave under FMLA. " - anon80
- "FMLA, or state requirement if not eligible to receive FMLA benefits" - anon80
- "Excellent health care options/plans" - anon80
- "Matching up to 4%" - anon80
- "Dependent on supervisor approval (no standard policy for all employees)" - anon80
- "US employees; 10 sick days 12 holidays Dental, vision. life, STD, LTD" - anon80
- "The bullet point "US employees; 10 sick days 12 holidays Dental, vision. life, STD, LTD" should appear under other benefits" - Anonymous
- "Under the Short Term Disability Plan eligible employees can receive 66.67% of weekly earnings for: 6 calendar weeks (natural childbirth) 8 calendar weeks (c-section) Sick/Vacation time may be used to cover the remaining earnings and any other benefits (e.g. health insurance)" - Anonymous