We crowdsource Mozilla's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Mozilla's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Mozilla employees.
Mozilla Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Mozilla offers 26 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Mozilla Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is a sincere effort towards diversity and inclusion, not because it's the hot thing in tech right now, but because it's the right thing to do. We are a non-profit tech company who takes good care of our people. The best benefits I've ever had and one of the most competitive and inclusive parental leave programs. 100% pay for 26 weeks for the birthing parent and 12 weeks for the non-birthing parent." - Leader409322
- "I wish I had been here when I had my daughter. When the company rolled out the new plan in 2017 they actually retro-activated it so that anyone who had a baby in 2016 still got to take their time off (100% pay for 26 weeks for birthing parent/12 weeks 100% pay for the non-birthing parent). That is unheard of." - Leader409322
- "4 weeks vacation, paid holidays and an extra day for your birthday or whatever you would like to celebrate. Family friendly company trips twice per year." - Leader409322
- "In 2017 Mozilla revamped it's parental leave and retro-activated it so anyone who had a baby is 2016 got to take their leave. Child bearing leave is 26 weeks at 100% pay and leave for the non birthing parent or adoption/foster parent is 12 weeks at 100% pay." - Leader409322
- "This is for the non birthing parent (whether paternal or maternal) includes a new foster or adoptive parent. 12 weeks at 100% pay." - Leader409322
- "No cost to the employee and as many dependents as they have. Great coverage with only a $150 deductible then covered at 100% in in the Anthem Blue Cross/Shield network." - Leader409322