We crowdsource Novo Nordisk's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Novo Nordisk's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Novo Nordisk employees.
Novo Nordisk Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Novo Nordisk offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 3 weeks of paid paternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Pharmaceutical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmaceutical industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Novo Nordisk
- 10 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Novo Nordisk Maternity Leave Comments
- "Maternity Leave is inadequate." - MomsDeserveMore
- "Only 7 were paid without using PTO. " - MomsDeserveMore
- ""Available" but discouraged and not supported." - Anonymous
- "Novo Nordisk, Inc. offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 1 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 1 fully paid week off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "At Novo Nordisk, Inc. 14 % of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "49% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 56 % of women and 59 % of new hires are also women. At Novo Nordisk, Inc. 5 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 22% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 5 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous