Oracle Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Oracle Corporation offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
6 9 Median 12
12 100% Consensus
? Unknown - please leave a tip
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Oracle Corporation
- Gemini Girl 8 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Madam PDM 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon278 6 weeks paid 1 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon279 12 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Madam Blueclaw 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon269 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady jackieswenson 0 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady alib211 6 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
- Lady Momboss 8 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady Willow 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon266 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Red 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Digital Engagement 16 weeks paid weeks unpaid
Oracle Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've been here for a long time and they offer good flex hours. However, because it's so global there are many required hours "after-hours" which is difficult. In my department women are advanced based on ability but upper management is still lacking. Maternity leave is ok and I don't think anyone is judged for taking full leave." - Lady alib211
- "Salary increases and bonuses occur on a very rare basis, even with increasing revenues and profits. This is true even when performing in the top tier (as rated by management). Any maternity leave beyond 12 weeks is unpaid." - Lady Red
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...