We crowdsource Pacific Gas and Electric Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Pacific Gas and Electric Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Pacific Gas and Electric Company employees.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Pacific Gas and Electric Company offers 0 weeks of paid maternity leave, 24 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- road warrior
- 12 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is a fantastic group of women here and a strong women's network. You can get the camaraderie and support if you look for it. However, there is an old-fashioned approach to parental leave, though there are active attempts to improve it. Lastly, there seems to be a retention issue of women in higher-level positions and director/officer level women are hard to come by." - Madam On a Mission
- "Just changed policy so you can use 5 weeks of sick time to supplement unpaid child bonding leave" - Madam On a Mission
- "depends on tenure" - Madam On a Mission
- "5 weeks of sick can be used" - Madam On a Mission
- "PG&E Corporation has offered employment in the form of part time positions." - Anonymous