Pacific Gas and Electric Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Pacific Gas and Electric Company offers 0 weeks of paid maternity leave, 24 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation industry offer?
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is a fantastic group of women here and a strong women's network. You can get the camaraderie and support if you look for it. However, there is an old-fashioned approach to parental leave, though there are active attempts to improve it. Lastly, there seems to be a retention issue of women in higher-level positions and director/officer level women are hard to come by." - Madam On a Mission
- "Just changed policy so you can use 5 weeks of sick time to supplement unpaid child bonding leave" - Madam On a Mission
- "depends on tenure" - Madam On a Mission
- "5 weeks of sick can be used" - Madam On a Mission
- "PG&E Corporation has offered employment in the form of part time positions." - Anonymous