PayPal Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
PayPal offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
12 16 67% Consensus 16Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
0 MedianSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
8 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Technology: Payments Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Payments industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at PayPal
- Lady chunkhead1 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon1211 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- anon2623 12 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
PayPal Maternity Leave Comments
- "Until they separated from eBay, PayPal had no paid maternity leave, just whatever you could get through FLMA. I got 12 weeks because I had come from Braintree (which got acquired by PayPal) and they grandfathered in the Braintree policy. After the split, they started to offer 8 weeks maternity leave and 8 weeks parental bonding leave, so women now get 16 weeks. They are trying hard to be a company that supports women, but they are still very corporate in many ways and not always super progressive." - Lady chunkhead1
- "Just changed maternity policy to 16 weeks fully paid" - Lady anon1211
- "Managers not educated on how it works but very open to assisting. Company outsourced leave and you had to call when you went in. If it was an emergency it was very confusing" - anon2623
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...