PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Lady Scintilla99 7 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- banklady 12 weeks paid weeks unpaid
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "As a "part time" employee I am not offered maternity leave and am not eligible for short term disability. I am labeled as part time but have been working 40hours a week since I started over a year ago." - Lady anon508
- "Path to promotion is nonexistent despite the company spending millions on a development program that succeeded in telling us that we are all paid below market rate. Your ability to flex your schedule wholly depends on your manager. Maternity leave policy is embarrassing for such a large company. Six weeks short term disability but the first week you have to use 5 days of sick time. Two bonus weeks for a c section. 1 additional week parental leave. Men only get the one week." - Lady Scintilla99
- "Predominately male dominated. Medical/maternity leave is laughable. Very little flexibility with work/life balance if you're working in the branch network, otherwise they are fairly accommodating for emergencies etc." - KMO
- "A lot is going to depend on the area where you work. If you are in the branches your experience may be very different than someone who works in Pittsburgh. My personal opinion is that in KY, there are certain managers with very little respect for work/life balance or home life. I had a great experience with HR dealing with maternity leave but really had to fight to get blinds in my office so that I could pump there (they wanted me to put a sign on the non-locking breakroom and just pump there). Locally, I dealt with a manager that expected 45+ hours a week for salaried employees and would make you take sick time when you had a doctor's appointment and were working Saturday to make up that time. " - banklady
- "I originally was only going to have 6 paid weeks but was diagnosed with PPD and took additional weeks off through STD." - banklady
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...