We crowdsource PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. employees.
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 13 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Lady Scintilla99
- 7 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- 7 weeks unpaid
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "As a "part time" employee I am not offered maternity leave and am not eligible for short term disability. I am labeled as part time but have been working 40hours a week since I started over a year ago." - Lady anon508
- "Path to promotion is nonexistent despite the company spending millions on a development program that succeeded in telling us that we are all paid below market rate. Your ability to flex your schedule wholly depends on your manager. Maternity leave policy is embarrassing for such a large company. Six weeks short term disability but the first week you have to use 5 days of sick time. Two bonus weeks for a c section. 1 additional week parental leave. Men only get the one week." - Lady Scintilla99
- "Predominately male dominated. Medical/maternity leave is laughable. Very little flexibility with work/life balance if you're working in the branch network, otherwise they are fairly accommodating for emergencies etc." - KMO
- "A lot is going to depend on the area where you work. If you are in the branches your experience may be very different than someone who works in Pittsburgh. My personal opinion is that in KY, there are certain managers with very little respect for work/life balance or home life. I had a great experience with HR dealing with maternity leave but really had to fight to get blinds in my office so that I could pump there (they wanted me to put a sign on the non-locking breakroom and just pump there). Locally, I dealt with a manager that expected 45+ hours a week for salaried employees and would make you take sick time when you had a doctor's appointment and were working Saturday to make up that time. " - banklady
- "I originally was only going to have 6 paid weeks but was diagnosed with PPD and took additional weeks off through STD." - banklady
- "available only at certain locations- mainly in Pittsburgh" - banklady
- "based on your years of service and some district/regional managers have their own policies regarding when you can take vacations (no Fri-Mon combos, if you take Fri you must take the Thurs before, etc)" - banklady
- "It was recently updated to 3 weeks per year for all entry level full time positions" - Anonymous
- "Eligible birth moms receive up to 10 weeks of paid maternity/disability leave and an additional six weeks of paid parental leave, for a total of 16 weeks of 100 percent paid time off." - Anonymous
- "Eligible new fathers and adoptive parents who work at PNC can also receive up to six weeks of 100% paid parental leave." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "PNC Financial Services Group offers 16 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At PNC Financial Services Group 55 % of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "49% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 60 % of women and 61 % of new hires are also women. At PNC Financial Services Group 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 19% participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous