We crowdsource Protiviti's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Protiviti's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Protiviti employees.
Protiviti Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Protiviti offers 4 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 1 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Protiviti
- 16 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 4 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 10 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Protiviti Maternity Leave Comments
- "I combinedy short term disability, paid parental leave, state benefits and CTO to stretch out the paid time off. " - Sugarandspice
- "Protiviti has a very family-friendly culture. From pretty solid parental benefits, to things like "Take Your Child to Work Day," to being able to request things like a flexible or part-time workload, it's a great place to work if you're looking to successfully balance both a career and growing a family. " - anon5080
- "6-8 weeks of short-term disability and 4 weeks primary caregiver parental leave; option to take additional time unpaid" - omalleybe
- "Everyone starts at 4 weeks vacation and then earns another 3 days for every 3 years of service up to 30 days (6 weeks)." - Sugarandspice
- "Bright Horizons Back-up Childcare The Back-Up Care Advantage Program provides 15 days of care for your child or adult/elder relative at a discounted rate when regular arrangements fall through. Use back-up care for urgent or planned back-up child care, adult and elder care needs. Employees receive 24 hours of Paid Family Time Off (FTO). This time is intended to help new parents that have been on Primary Caregiver Parental Leave transition back to work and can be used in full or partial day increments. Female employees may register with Limerick, a leading lactation support service provider, to receive educational materials on breastfeeding, including literature and webinars, as well as one-on-one coaching from a registered nurse. We are also pleased to support our expectant mothers by providing them with a free, high quality, lightweight breast pump that will be sent to their home in advance of their due date. For mothers who are traveling while nursing, we provide convenient, easy to use, pre-paid breast milk travel kits to ship breast milk home. The Leave Concierge program is for all employees taking a leave of absence for any reason, including for family-related purposes. Upon informing your Leave Concierge of your need to take a leave of absence, you will begin working closely with them to ensure all of your questions are answered and a smooth transition through each stage of your leave and your return. Your Leave Concierge will help you understand your pay and benefits during your leave and also provide assistance on the transitioning of your workload and other scheduling matters. " - Sugarandspice
- "Protiviti is a workplace that promotes flexibility and a healthy work-life blend. The Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) applies to all U.S. employees and covers situations such as family responsibilities, studying for an exam, obtaining an advanced degree, or participating in civic or community service. " - Sugarandspice
- "Additionally, disability pay (approx 67% of Salary) is 6 weeks for natural birth and 8 weeks for C-Section" - Anonymous