Employee reviews at Protiviti

Protiviti

Headquarters:Menlo Park, CA(United States)1,001-5,000 Employees
4.5

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Protiviti will support you. There are a number of initiatives in place that are designed specifically for women and there’s a big push to ensure that Protiviti is an inclusive work force. "
One thing Protiviti can improve?
"Protiviti does a great job of supporting flexibility through their amazing CTO (Choice Time Off). I’ve always felt empowered to manage my own time and encouraged by the idea that as long as you are completing your work and adding value, there’s no need for micro-management of time. They support flexible work arrangements when appropriate as well. My work/life blend is above most of my peers who work at other companies in the same industry."
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"Great culture and people. Management tries to be responsive to desires to try work in different industries. "
One thing Protiviti can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Senior Consultant, Accounting
"Depends on project team/project demands. Very variable. Hard to predict your schedule. "
"Maybe"

Want to

"The flexibility I have at Protiviti is key to allowing me thrive in my career and as a mother. "
One thing Protiviti can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Recruiting Manager, Human Resources
10 Weeks Paid | 7 Weeks Unpaid

Want to

"Yes, I feel like I've been treated like an equal. In my office specifically there are a lot less women than men but it looks like management is making an active effort in hiring more women and diverse candidates in general."
Internal Audit Financial Advisory IT Consultant 1, IT
"Managers are open to allowing parents to work from home or leave early/arrive later for things related to their kids. "

Want to

"Management genuinely cares about their people. From work-life balance to career progression to professional development they invest themselves in their people and give their best to make our lives and careers better."
One thing Protiviti can improve?
"While we do have flexible work arrangements (which allows you to set formal borders on your workload and weekly hours) we also generally just have a flexible work schedule. As long as the work is getting done and you're onsite when it's critical there's very flexible expectations on when and where you need to work. I love this about my job. I love having the flexibility to leave early one day and make up the hours another so that I can be with my family or take care of myself. I like knowing that I can log on early in the morning and get work done so that I can go to an appointment in the afternoon. I've never experienced push-back from my management or my teams regarding this schedule because I make sure my work gets done, however I have the flexibility I need to take care of myself and my family. "
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"Protiviti is a consulting firm and with that comes a lot of inflexibility. Protiviti can promise work-life balance but it ultimately depends on the client environment. The client can decide they want you to work weekends and odd hours and Protiviti does not do a lot to control that. Protiviti is a young company and I would not recommend a mother working in a consultant position here. Protiviti assumes that since you're young, you don't have family obligations or other responsibilities outside of work, and they expect you to take on difficult workloads."
"Not sure"
One thing Protiviti can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"

1 - 5 of 35