We crowdsource Prudential Financial, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Prudential Financial, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Prudential Financial, Inc. employees.
Prudential Financial, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Prudential Financial, Inc. offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 20 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Life Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Life industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Lady Luck00
- 9 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 10 weeks paid
- 16 weeks unpaid
Prudential Financial, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "Prudential is a great company for women. They recently expanded paid parental leave (for moms and dads of new babies) to 4 weeks and also expanded disability benefits to include a couple extra weeks at 100%. While these parental benefits don't match tech companies in Silicon Valley, they certainly are competing with other financial services companies. There are many women's affinity groups as well as diversity resource groups. It is clear that the company is working toward getting more women in leadership." - anon1348
- "The benefits and maternity, as well as paternity, leave is amazing. Women are treated very fairly in regards to personal matters (like maternity) but also illness etc. There are amazing benefit options for all areas of life. " - abomb451
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Prudential employs 47,000 employees worldwide and offers a variety of flexible positions, including full-time telecommuting, temporary, part-time, freelance, and flexible schedule jobs." - Anonymous
- "Prudential Financial offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Prudential Financial 75% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "48% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 49 % of women and 40 % of new hires are also women. At Prudential Financial 72 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 83% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 89 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
Photo credit: Instagram / Angel Rich
By Alex Wilson
Here's Why People Are Calling This CEO 'The Next Steve Jobs'
Photo credit: Adobe Stock / Monkey Business
By Michele Weldon
Calling In Sick? Don't Make These Rookie Mistakes
Photo credit: Fairygodboss
Understanding How To Improve Women's Satisfaction At Work