We crowdsource VF Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on VF Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from VF Corporation employees.
VF Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
VF Corporation offers. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at VF Corporation
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
VF Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I was the 1st person to call out to HR that they did not have the required pumping room at the office. They made a makeshift one at first, but now have a room dedicated for it." - Merchandiser
- "Jeanswear and Corporate are in the midst of a transition I believe. There are many people who have been at the company for years and are waiting out their time until they can claim their pension. There is a family type atmosphere because so many people have been at the company for so long. There is currently no parental leave policy in place and very few women in senior management. Lots of traditional attitudes and lots of older white men are in charge. Other VF coalitions and brands may have different atmospheres." - abcdefgal
- "As an employer, VF Corporation offers jobs throughout the U.S., and in the past it has offered part-time jobs." - Anonymous
- "Full-Time Telecommute Job" - Anonymous
- "Freelance, temporary" - Anonymous