We crowdsource WellCare Health Plans, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on WellCare Health Plans, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from WellCare Health Plans, Inc. employees.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Health Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Health industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- 2 weeks paid
- 10 weeks unpaid
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "This company continues to improve each year so while the maternity leave needs significant improvements, I do think that it will get better soon if we ask for it!" - WorkingMom321
- "Company currently pays for STD (which is 6 weeks at 60% of salary; 8 weeks at 60% if you had a c-section. You're also required to use all of your PTO while out. The maximum time off allowed is 12 weeks per FMLA. I think WellCare can and should do better to provide additional paid and unpaid maternity and paternity leave. Hopefully this will change soon." - WorkingMom321
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Hours are flexible and if you're a producer, work from home is an option" - Anonymous
- "No paid paternity leave, but can take PTO" - WorkingMom321