We crowdsource Yello's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Yello's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Yello employees.
Yello Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Yello offers 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 6 weeks of paid paternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Yello Maternity Leave Comments
- "Unlimited take it as you need it policy" - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "STD is 6-8 weeks, depending on pregnancy, and then company does 4-6 additional weeks based on years of service" - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "Total you can take is 12 weeks, which is blend of paid and unpaid. STD is 6-8 weeks of paid leave, depending on type of delivery. The last 2 weeks of your 12 might be unpaid (6 weeks of STD and then 4 weeks of paid leave) if you are on the low end of years of service. " - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "Years of service for FMLA leave is 4-6 weeks, depending on tenure. This applies to any FMLA leave. " - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "12 weeks under the FMLA" - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "3% employer match" - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "BCBS PPO" - EmpoweredGirl306467
- "Unlimited PTO" - EmpoweredGirl306467