In the past 24 hours I have received 35 applications from indeed for a position we posted yesterday. Here are some thoughts/tips for people applying:
1. Please figure out how to upload your resume to indeed in pdf. Makes things much easier on my end.
2. Pay attention to your objective/header. Saying you are looking for a career in an industry that's not mine will get you tossed to the reject pile.
3. If you do not have experience in my industry, give me a compelling reason as to why you are applying. When you have no relevant experience and I can't see why you are applying, I'm passing you right over.
4. Please read the ad before blindly submitting your resume. I can tell.
5. if you are over qualified or have been out of work for the past two years, give me a reason you want this position and/or why you haven't been working.
If anybody can keep inventory straight and is familiar with Excel--you can send me a message. Position located in Yuma, AZ.