I've been thinking a lot lately about how to use my Sunday nights to set myself up for success during the work week. I've started carving out a chunk of time on Sunday nights to prep for the workweek, and have found it makes a HUGE difference to how ready I feel for Monday morning meetings. Does anyone else do this, or have a Sunday night ritual to ensure you're ready to crush the work week?
Edit: sharing my routine! I've been committing myself to doing the following on Sunday afternoons/evenings:
1. Prepping food for 2-3 meals (often something along the lines of a big pot of soup, some veggies, and some overnight chia pudding)
2. Planning out my priorities for the coming workweek
3. Checking in with friends on social plans for the week/circling back with anyone with whom plans fell through in the previous week to see if we can reschedule
4. Having an extended phone call with my parents to catch up, since our calls are usually pretty short during the week (this doesn't make me more prepared in a practical way, but is a nice way to spend my Sunday, so I think it helps get me into the week in a good frame of mind)
5. Buying groceries for the week, as I've found that if I push it off to a weekday, I find excuses not to go and wind up either cobbling meals together from random things or eating out/ordering in.