What eco-friendly habits do you practice on a regular basis?
Here are some of mine:
- bring a reusable bag as much as possible when grocery shopping
- use a reusable stainless steel straw
- wait to do laundry—I used to do it on a weekly basis, but now it’s closer to two weeks
- use a reusable water bottle
- take less frequent showers
- in the shower, I turn off the water while lathering up with soap/shampoo
Would love to hear from others and get more ideas for how to lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle!