I have 18 meetings coming up this week, so I need to start managing my stress level like yesterday. I've given up new year's resolutions and for the past 3 years, have been selecting a yearly mantra to live by. This year's is "We're all doing the best we can." Last year's was "Let it be."
I offer this list of mantras to return to if you're facing a busy week like I am!
- I will do the best I can with the resources and time I have.
- I am only in control of my own actions.
- I will speak with curiosity and compassion.
- I will celebrate each accomplishment each step of the way.
- I can only go forward towards my goals.
What's your mantra for this week?