I'm a Product Manager at Pixel Rank Media. If anyone has questions about this career field, I'd be happy to answer any questions!
I'm new to FGB, and love this community.
I'm a product manager at a company called Pixel Rank Media. More specifically, I manage digital marketing for content properties like commoncentsmom.com.
My job is basically to design and execute growth strategies to increase organic traffic.
My background is in SEO and growing blogs. If anyone is interested in a career in digital marketing, or want to get tips on how to grow blogs, I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Things I'm knowledgable about:
- Building a keyword research strategy
- Turning keyword research strategies into content calendars.
- Hiring writers at scale. (We publish anywhere between 10 to 50 articles per month on client blogs).
- Outreach and networking with other blog owners.
Things I'm not good at:
- Paid marketing
- Hiring any other role other than writers and editors
- Social media marketing