Hey ladies! I am at a point in my business where I need someone to help with some administrative stuff. I am looking for a freelance contractor to help. I have seen lots of questions about working remote job options so I wanted to share this with you.
These are some of the duties that I would need offloaded, but it will grow as the business grows. I can't guarantee specific hours, it would be on a project basis. Typical duties will include:
- Building PDF forms with Acrobat Pro (make PDFs fillable)
- Develop and design PDF’s / Workbooks using Canva while following the branding guidelines (content will be developed, it just needs to look good)
- Listen to various videos and transcribe the audio to text. A bonus if you can also turn that text into emails, blog posts and PDF guides, etc.
- Do some basic video editing (add and introduction to a video, take snippets of a video for a preview, etc). I use my iPad and an app to do this – pretty easy. I think this can be done easily with the standard Apple programs.
- Rebrand lead magnets / email series in MailChimp (again, content will be developed - it just needs to be recreated)
Other things will come up so I am looking for someone who is competent, well rounded and has a desire to learn / grow. As the business grows, so will the right person!
Current budget is $10/hour with room for growth as the scope of work changes.
If you are interested in this type of job, or want to learn more, shoot me an email at [email protected]