Ashley Owens presents "How Not to Suck at Networking" (Nov 21 at 8:30am)
The Career Support Group will host Ashley Owens to present "How Not to Suck at Networking"
Free to attend virtual meeting
Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 8:30am
Networking is such a personal activity, it is not a one size fits all practice. Most people get bogged down in the details and miss out on the foundation of how to build and retain an effective network. At the end of the day, no one cares WHAT you do, but do you know them, like them or trust them? Establishing and growing meaningful relationships is undeniably critical to long-term success and during the current worldwide pandemic when networking has shifted from onsite to fully online, Ashley reveals how to connect “face-to-face” in our new normal.
By attending this session you will learn how to:
1) Nurture your current business relationships
2) Create a tactical, individualized approach
3) Save time by recognizing the best strategic partners
4) Effectively engage contacts using email, messaging, social media, and other digital tools
5) Craft an authentic, powerful, professional networking process
Meeting connection info:
Looking for a new job?
Our employer partners are actively recruiting women! Update your profile today.
The Fairygodboss Feed
We're a community of women sharing advice and asking questions