It’s been a bit of a rough time for me. Due to COVID-19, my partner and I have decided to cancel our wedding. We've decided to not schedule another date as there's a lot of uncertainty as to when things with really go back to normal, if there will be a 2nd wave of this and/or when/if a vaccine will actually happen.
A few things we're trying to figure out: Should we elope and just have a big reception later? Do we cancel our registry? Should we just not make any decisions and indefinitely keep a TBD timing? How do we tell everyone who was invited already?
As we try to decide a lot of these questions, I'd love to hear any advice you might have!