Okay, so let's talk about this. I've heard so many people say, ”I started and everything was going great and all of a sudden everything went downhill. This just may not be for me.”
It's as if they expect everything to always be great.
Newsflash: opposition is a part of life. Leveling up comes with obstacles. If you are a part of this crowd, please know I've been right there, ready to throw in the towel and call everything off. But instead, I kept fighting my way through. Here are a few steps I take when feeling overwhelmed and the need to retract and restructure the method for accomplishing goals.
1. I took a minute to breathe(literally)
2. I wrote out every positive in the situation before things went downhill
3. I deeply analyzed one area of the project/situation at a time
4. I took responsibility and accepted my missteps
5. I created a revamped game plan for moving forward
Take a breath and get to work. You are still in the game and you are set up to win. I believe in you and your dream! Will you??