I’m having what would be considered a “good dilemma” and need some advice.
I have a pending job offer from this company I really want to work for. The pay is amazing I’d be in a senior level sales role, and would have high visibility. My dilemma is that I just got invited to interview at Amazon for a L6 senior level sales role. I’ve always wanted to work for a FAANG company, and this is the first time I’ve ever been invited to interview. The pay would basically be the same if I got the job at Amazon. Both roles would require me to relocate, and both companies offer relocation packages. What would you do in this situation?