However, it is not my top choice. I am waiting on a final decision from a different company as well which I really want (I should know by the end of next week) and possible places I have interviewed.
As an international student, I need a job within a certain amount of time after graduation, so I cannot pass on this offer without another guaranteed offer. I also don't want to follow up with my top choice yet because I am still waiting on my work card and I don't want to "bug" them to give me an answer if I am not allowed to begin work ASAP/just yet.
What is the best way to "buy" time for the company that offered me a role today? Thank you so much!
Looking for a new job?
Our employer partners are actively recruiting women! Update your profile today.
The Fairygodboss Feed
We're a community of women sharing advice and asking questions