I have an interview coming up online, and if I go further the other ones are likely to be online as well. If things go well and I was given an offer this month or next, should I wait to tell them I am pregnant at offer stage or when? I'm trying to plan things ahead. I'm due in Sept. So there's only 2 months in between for me to actually work before I take maternity leave. I don't currently have maternity leave benefits from my current employer but if I joined this new company then I would have excellent leave benefits. To clarify, if given an offer I would join because I genuinely like the company and job, not simply for the leave benefits! The leave benefits would be a relief to have though. What would you do in this situation if an offer was extended?