So, in about a year my contract at my current job ends. I had decided that I would be moving back to my home state on the other side of the country. I was going to talk to my contracting company about my intentions in July but with the Coronavirus stuff, will wait until September. How should I approach this? I will stay through the duration of the contract but if they know that I have no intention of continuing after it's over, could they end my contract prematurely?