How can I manage my time effectively?
Stop putting out fires because you don't manage your time effectively! Start making peace and befriend these 10 tips, that can help you to be organized and productive, considering your precious time. By raising awareness and applying them, you will be able to make better use of your 24 hours and feel satisfied and happy with your progress.
Because you are willing to work on your time management, I leave you the following tips:
1. Identify distractions
2. Know (the time) when you're productive
4. Say NO and keep it firmly!
5. Automate Tasks
6. Use Pomodoro's technique: this is all about working in short, massively productive, intensely focused bursts, and then gives you a brief break. It’s very simple, all that requires is a timer and it allows you to break large tasks into manageable intervals. In order to perform this technique, you will need to follow the following steps:
a. Choose a task
b. Set your timer for 25 minutes
c. Work on the task until the timer ends
d. Take a break of 5 minutes
e. Every 4 sessions take a break from 15 to 30 minutes
This technique allows you to accomplish a significant amount of tasks over the course of the day, and to intensely focus without becoming mentally fatigued.
7. Organize with Time Blocking: this technique means planning out your day in advance, and dedicating specific hours to accomplish specific tasks. This helps you to determining in advance what and when you will accomplish your tasks. How this technique works:
a. Choose a task or tasks
b. Write or include them into your calendar
c. Work on those tasks at the designated time during the
8. Prioritize tasks
9. Take time for yourself and rest
10. Plan what you need to do