As the world’s largest home improvement retailer, The Home Depot is a familiar name to many people. And in fact, 90% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of one of our stores. . Our 2,200 retail stores are an important part of our company and it takes a big behind-the-scenes team too. Over 400,000 people with a range of skills, interests, and backgrounds work with us. Let’s look at some of the reasons why:
• We are the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Our scale and resources lets us have a huge impact on the world of retail and in local communities.
• In addition to our stores, we have distribution centers across the country and corporate offices in several major cities. There’s a good chance your next opportunity could be right in your backyard.
• We take care of our people. Competitive pay, consistent schedules, health care benefits, paid maternity and paternity leave, and even pet insurance are just a few of the highlights.
• Over 35,000 veterans are continuing their careers with us. We value their unique skills, and we also help military spouses maintain and grow their careers when they move.
• We have an inclusive, diverse culture, and we believe in giving back. Here, you can be yourself and be part of something much bigger.
• We’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work by the following groups:
Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2020
Comparably: Happiest Employees – Large Company Category and Best Companies for Work-Life Balance
Mogul Top 100 Workplaces with the Greatest D&I Initiatives
Military Friendly Employer – since 2001
Forbes Best Employers for New Grads