Abbott Nutrition http://abbottnutrition.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Abbott Nutrition?
Lady Mango2

TBD

Dependent on Manager / Dept.
Lady Day Marketing

Women are treated fairly but Sr. Mgmt. is still dominated by Men.

Lady VanSassyPants

I have worked here for quite awhile and while the company gets many accolades for being "one of the best companies for a woman to work" I feel that there is a huge disadvantage to working mothers. Maternity policy is subpar (unless you are salaried or have >15 years in service you are only paid 3/4 of your base pay) and there is no on-site childcare (which is difficult to manage seeing as how I am expected to arrive at 0500 and most childcare facilities do not open until 0600). I feel that work/life balance is an afterthought no matter your gender. If you are a workhorse with no outside obligations, this company would be ideal but the potential for growth is minimal and there is very few (if any) programs in place for leadership development.

Women Review Abbott Nutrition for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Abbott Nutrition by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady Mango2 Lady Day Lady VanSassyPants