Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Abbott Nutrition

15 years in service you are only paid 3/4 of your base pay) and there is no on-site childcare (which is difficult to manage seeing as how I am expected to arrive at 0500 and most childcare facilities do not open until 0600). I feel that work/life balance is an afterthought no matter your gender. If you are a workhorse with no outside obligations, this company would be ideal but the potential for growth is minimal and there is very few (if any) programs in place for leadership development."/>

Lady Mango2

TBD

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Dependent on Manager / Dept.

Lady Day

Marketing

Women are treated fairly but Sr. Mgmt. is still dominated by Men.

Lady VanSassyPants

I have worked here for quite awhile and while the company gets many accolades for being "one of the best companies for a woman to work" I feel that there is a huge disadvantage to working mothers. Maternity policy is subpar (unless you are salaried or have >15 years in service you are only paid 3/4 of your base pay) and there is no on-site childcare (which is difficult to manage seeing as how I am expected to arrive at 0500 and most childcare facilities do not open until 0600). I feel that work/life balance is an afterthought no matter your gender. If you are a workhorse with no outside obligations, this company would be ideal but the potential for growth is minimal and there is very few (if any) programs in place for leadership development.