American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals www.aspca.org

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals?

Mostly women at this organization

citymouse

Tha "A" has always been my dream job due to its mission. I have been here almost 10 years--through my masters' program and then multiple children. They recently overhauled their parental leave policy so employees now get some actual paid leave time; for my time a few years back it was straight FMLA, so this is an improvement. Most departments are very flexible with telecommuting; almost a third of the national staff now telecommutes all or part of the time. I have a lot of flexibility for early leaves/late arrivals and flex time in my department, but it can vary depending on your team and supervisor at present. Lots of women in prolific leadership roles and more and more of us having kids as well.

Madam Momof2

The maternity leave policy is poor. You get 6 weeks of disability, but if you want to receive full salary during that time you have to use sick time to make up the difference. The second 6 weeks is unpaid unless you have enough vacation time accrued to cover it. But the. You come back from leave with a new baby and no time off, which is a very unfair situation for most new moms. It's also very tough to get ahead here if you're a mom in my experience.

There's no consistency across departments. Some people are given more flexibility than others. Those in the NYC office have much less flexibility than remote workers around the country. Maternity leave policy is subpar. And it's tough to get ahead of you're a mom at this org.
Lady SmithsonNYC Director

Women Review American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website anon1412 citymouse Madam Momof2 Lady SmithsonNYC