I've never thought that someone was getting treated better because they were male. Some of the other women at work may say differently, but I don't think that this is down to them being female. It's down to a lack of respect for their ability to do the job - and other men who are unable to do their job will also experience a lack of respect too. There are often female warriors at work who preach the feminist battle - but it's important for them to recognise their own shortfalls before blaming it on them being female.

It's hard for me to say given that I work in the Retail side of the company. I'm not hugely interested in continuing in Retail. However, I want to stay with the company. So whilst there isn't much they can do in my current role, it doesn't mean I'm necessarily happy about it.
Lady Maui

Working here is pretty fantastic. We make the best products, have some of the smartest, most driven and caring teams around, and our benefits are first rate. That said, the tech industry as a whole is pretty male dominated. There aren't a lot of females around for you to mentor or for you to try and identify a path to success with. Things like moving from an entry-level position to a mid level leader can be really tough, because there are so few women acting as mid or lower level leaders. I sometimes think they might not "see" you as an option to promote. The only other difficult part of the limited number of females, is the lack of females starting families. Most women are college aged themselves or have school age children. When I had questions on what pregnancy at work looked like or how maternity leave worked, I had to refer to HR and was unable to ask my peers. It wasn't the worst thing, and is hardly a knock on the company, but it can make it interesting for someone who is trying to find resources from friends. If you do start a family while at Apple though ...the maternity leave is great. I was on leave for four paid months bonding with my little one!

Lady Magigale

I'm new. so far it's ok.

Madam Zodie Customer care advisor, Technical support

I believe that women's roles are improving everywhere, and Apple's a great place to start. The pay/hourly wage is right where the men's is at. Promotions and oppourtity are open for both sexes and we are all equally encouraged to come up and implement new ideas! It's a wonderful place to work!

As a company, Apple fights for diversity and equality. But my personal store is fairly male-dominated when it comes to technicians, and it feels like it is easier for males to advance in position and pay.

Anonymous - 7376 Sales Specialist, Sales

Promotes self growth. You are not a number.

Lady Pop

Go-getters will succeed here.

Lady Techno Goddess

I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of women hired by Apple, as well as the number of women in supervisory/creative/managerial roles. The company strives to a give their employees a good work/life balance with generous maternity leave (for both men and women), paid family leave, flexible schedules Kin care, and many, many other family friendly practices. The environment is very inclusive and supportive, with no gender bias (or any other bias, for that matter).

Anonymous - 7364 Account Manager, Education

Anonymous - 7173 Marketing Lead, Recruiting Services, HR

Women Review Apple for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apple by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Anonymous - 7646 Anonymous - 7484 Anonymous - 7448 Anonymous - 7422 Anonymous - 7393 Anonymous - 7376 Anonymous - 7371 Anonymous - 7366 Anonymous - 7364 Anonymous - 7173