Lady Edith Specialist, Red Zone

I worked here for a year. The retail environment was the closest thing to a Utopia I have ever experienced. Fairness and equality for all seems to actually be happening here!! Much love!

Lady blackink Specailst, Retail

There are probably and equal to majority women working at a retail level. I found that most of the higher paid positions, management positions, were very male dominated. Although no one ever discouraged women from trying to advance it always hard to feel like you can when you don't see anyone else having achieved it.

Have to be willing to reaaalllly fight for yourself. Very difficult to find female mentors, few women in managment positions.

It's Great!

Madam Longwalker

I think Women and Men are treated equally. There are many women in senior roles. It is a flat company, making it challenging for everyone to get promoted. The toughest jump is from Sr. Manager (M3) to Director. We have a rich benefit plan, and the stock increase over the last handful of year has made this a very lucrative position. One note: The nature of the work requires a lot of hours, in and out of the office. It was very challenging to maintain work and family when my kids were small.

Yes, but you need to be willing to spend a lot of time on work... I couldn't do it without the support of my spouse.
Lady Cici Retail

If you are planning on having a family, this isn't the place to be unless you are in an upper level position. I barely had enough time to pump for my daughter. Because I couldn't afford to stay on leave for the full twelve weeks, I had to return after six weeks of giving birth. Most surgeries allow 90 days. Birthing a child should be the same. Women have a hard time being promoted into better positions because it is a male dominated place. There always seems to be some excuse why some people aren't promoted vs others.

If you don't mind different hours and a constant change in policies.
Lady anon174 Web Developer, Marcom

Don't work here as a contractor, you get nothing!

its an amzing place to work and there is room for plenty of growth.

Lady Gingersnap0713 Genius

This position is part of the Apple Retail sector. It was an amazing opportunity for me and I was excited to be apart of this amazing company. I enjoyed the training and what the company offered its employees.

Women are treated pretty fairly here, however the demanding work schedule can make you feel guilty about trying to have work-life balance.

Lady BunnyBunny

There are not many women in engineering here and very few in engineering management roles. In software development long hours and weekend work is required and assumed. There is little opportunity to work from home when needed. As for maternity leave, it is only "Paid" if you take sick days and vacation days to supplement disability. Don't confuse this for other tech companies that actually keep paying you salary during maternity leave.

Women Review Apple for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apple by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Lady Edith Lady blackink Lady anon575 Madam Longwalker Lady Cici Lady anon174 Lady anon175 Lady Gingersnap0713 Lady anon176 Lady BunnyBunny