Lady khaosfaerie Senior Advisor, Mac+

Its not so much the issue with the fact that its a male-dominated in management, but the policy of the downtime for both their problem and at home issues as I work from home. I can understand 1/2 pay for home downtime but if its an issue with their applications that we are to use and we have to stay online during those times we should get full pay not half pay.

If you don't want to move up fast then its ok for a woman to work here.

I have only been here for a little under a year as a contractor. The FTE's seem to have decent benefits and are happy with the company as a whole.

Lady anon178 IT Tech, IT

I work as a consultant and I really feel highly valued, supported and encouraged.

Lady abstract

The benefits are great, and the policies are family friends, but in tech fields there are not a lot of women and so the culture in each department depends heavily on the men that work there and the leadership. The policies from the top down are very supportive of women, but if you're considering apple, interview with your team carefully.

anon179 Girl App Reviewer, App Review

You live the brand. Apple pays well and treats employees fairly for the most part, but the hours are grueling in each position and time off is frowned upon even if earned.

Lady anon180 Manager

There are an equal number of men and women working my position in my department.

Lady anon181 Tech Support

Make sure you are specific with your Hiring Manager when starting or your TM because it makes a difference.

Just no.

Lady doe

I've mostly interacted with highly professional, extremely smart individuals at this company, and I've never experienced overt sexism. That said, like most tech companies it has a pretty high male to female ratio, so it's easy to feel outnumbered. The senior leadership seems committed to recruiting more women though. We also had two women present at WWDC this year, which I believe is a first. So that's a step in the right direction. I had no issues with my maternity leave. My team was supportive when I left and when I returned. There are a lot of people with kids here, so everyone is very understanding about needing time off for doctors visits, school functions, etc.

Madam Molly

It all comes down to your manager - there are many good ones here - but definitely some ones who should not be in that role.

Women Review Apple for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apple by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Lady khaosfaerie Lady anon177 Lady anon178 Lady abstract anon179 Girl Lady anon180 Lady anon181 Lady anon182 Lady doe Madam Molly