Yougo Girl Project Manager, IT

Cisco is very welcoming

Lady anon188 AHA, Applecare

Don't take everything so seriously. Enjoy working for this great company

Lady Manzana123

It's certainly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with this company. It does come with very high demands of your time, and work life balance can be tough. However, it's a very dynamic work environment, and there are constantly new things to learn and new challenges to conquer. The key is to define your own limits, and make it work how you want it to. Working here, you're among the best in the world.

Lady Cadash At Home Advisor, IOS

Be more confident in addressing the micro-aggressions - THEY ADD UP. While overall it's a professional and fair place to work, the group chats and training sessions can be a breeding-ground for inappropriate and sexist jokes/attitudes, depending on who's around.There were many women on my teams throughout my time in this position, and most of my direct managers were women. I didn't see evidence of gender coming into play for hiring or promotions, since this is such a data-rich field. Your numbers generally speak for themselves, and most decisions are made that way.

Lady anon189 Specialist, Retail

Love my experience with this amazing company but at the end of the day it's sad to say, just like any other well known company out there it's really all about knowing the right people to move up. On the other hand if you're a student like I was or have something else going on in life and is just doing this as part time, you will love it because they will work with pretty much any schedule.

Lady NinjaPatti

Stay open minded and don't forget it's a call center.

Lady Lisa

Look elswhere.

Lady Blah Blah

There is great support for women here. This excellent environment is built around mutual respect and what I'd call "gender-agnosticism": people deal with each other simply as people, for the most part, not "men" or "women." As long as you're doing your job, it doesn't matter who or what you are. Don't be timid or scared. Speak your mind (politely and respectfully). Ask questions; don't be afraid of looking stupid. If you're hired, that means they think you've got the stuff; they won't hold a "stupid" question against you. Go ahead and blaze trails; come up with your own ideas and get them in front of your managers. However, don't expect all your ideas to win. Sometimes you have to turn around, drop your great idea, and come up with a new one. My department is very supportive of maternity leave. They've been known to allow moms to extend their leave beyond 16 weeks (although you only get paid for the 16, so extra time is on your dime).

Lady GI Jane

Don't be shy and get to know people!

Lady Projectxyz Director

At Apple, you need to network. The projects and initiatives are typically cross functional so you need to know who to talk to and how to make things happen. Important projects are accomplished by a team so it's truly important to figure out who you need to work with to move the next mountain. I have worked with some of the smartest people during my time at Apple. We have been able to accomplish so much together and have a blast at the same time.

Women Review Apple for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apple by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Yougo Girl Lady anon188 Lady Manzana123 Lady Cadash Lady anon189 Lady NinjaPatti Lady Lisa Lady Blah Blah Lady GI Jane Lady Projectxyz