Madam anon192

Its a wonderful place to grow. your success depends on you and how bad you want it

Lady FarleyGirl

I have been there for 15 years. Once we decided to grow the family, our benefits made it so easy. Especially for being older and getting pregnant was not easy. Apple was flexible and benefits made it possible to actually do something I would not have been able to do on my own. Once I returned from maternity leave I was able to attain a work from home position. More recently I am back on campus working in a different role, but once again find myself wanting to work from home. My leadership team is seeing solutions to help this happen for me. I live about an hour from work so the drive has since taken its toll. My performance and reputation I'm certain have helped make this possible.

Lady Pithysage

Having kids makes it very difficult to work for this company and I've worked in several different departments within Apple. Or maybe working at this company makes it difficult to have kids. Bosses don't seem to understand that emergencies happen with children.

Lady TJ

We are hiring more and more women. The company itself is a great company to work for. Great benefits fir everything from medical to products. Work life balance is pretty good most of the time. However it is retail so there are a lot of nights, and weekends. You need to be prepared for that. If you can get into apple you have made it in the retail world that is for sure!

Apple is a true meritocracy. Your expertise and passion for what you do is what moves you ahead. It can be difficult to balance work-life, particularly in the technical roles which are very demanding. But there's a very high level of engagement and people love what they do.

Lady anon194 Family Room Specialist, Family Room

The benefits are awesome. The pay is okay. The hours are terrible.

Lady Tempelaar

I love Apple, their products, and their treatment of their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone

Women Review Apple for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apple by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Madam anon192 Lady FarleyGirl Lady Pithysage Lady TJ Lady anon195 Lady anon194 Lady Tempelaar