Lady oranges Software Engineer

I've worked here for over a year and its an incredibly supportive atmosphere. I am particularly impressed with management. The mindful culture is well equipped to maintain a good environment for everyone. I'm also really excited about the new head of diversity, who has already started on some really neat initiatives. Overall, very impressed.

Lady of the Asana Team

This is a company that's big on self-awareness, mindfulness, and balance, and this permeates the culture at all levels. I think we are committed to diversity & inclusion at a core level, and taking permanent measures as early as we can to grow with the right pillars in place around being a workplace that values and elevates every one here. We will always take the perspective that we are far from perfect, and that there's always work to do. At the same time, I truly believe we're on the right track -- we are obsessed with the unconscious biases that might direct our future (and solving for them), we are proactively taking measures to grow as a diverse and inclusive company, and we will constantly aim to measure our progress. We'll hopefully get it right, but if we don't, we'll constantly reflect on why and keep iterating.

Lady anon715 Marketing

Asana is a company that truly tries to embrace diversity and promote an inclusive workspace. Even when Asana falls short (which it does on occasion, though not often) the leadership is quick to acknowledge the shortcoming and offer up new ways to improve the situation. In general, people of all races, genders, and backgrounds are treated fairly and equally at Asana.

Lady floyd121385 Operations

Asana does a wonderful job investing in their employees, men & women alike. From on-site yoga to delicious (and healthy!) meals, I truly feel taken care of at Asana.

I've worked here for 1.5 years and there are many women who work here, including very high numbers on our marketing, sales, product management, design, and recruiting teams. We have a very open and communicative environment that encourages transparency, feedback, and growth on not just a professional level, but a personal one as well. Every employee has access to formal mentorship, peer mentorship, an external network of life coaches, and workshops on a variety of topics, like communication. People are encouraged to attend workshops and conferences. Women advance into manager roles across various teams, but that is not the measure of success at our company. Maternity leave is generous, as is paternity leave (they are the same), and we see mothers and fathers taking leaves (and usually the full leave). The workplace seems supportive of their choices.

Women Review Asana for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Asana by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady oranges Lady of the Asana Team Lady anon715 Lady floyd121385 Lady anon714