Asana

Headquarters:San Francisco, CA(USA)201-500 Employees

"Join the AsanaWomen group! It's a great support system for women at Asana."
One thing Asana can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Marketing Specialist, Marketing
"There isn't an official work from home policy (and Asana doesn't technically permit it) but we do have very flexible hours, unlimited PTO, and a supportive culture if you need to take time to deal with family issues, etc. We are, however, very good about letting people work from home for an hour or two if someone needs to wait for the cleaner, nanny, or make a dentist appointment or something."
Would you recommend Asana to other women?
"There were times early on in my position at Asana that I felt disconnected from other women in the organization because of being on a team with only men. My manager worked hard to help me get more connected with women on other teams, which I really appreciated. I think at any tech company, there will be subtle problems that creep in because of a lack of diversity in the field in general, but I've seen Asana work hard to try to combat these during my time here with really open discussion about how we could improve."
Would you recommend Asana to other women?
"Asana has really high standards when it comes to treating their employees equally. Never before have I worked somewhere that offers gender equality to this level and I'm so thankful that each person can truly be themselves."
N/A, Recruiting
Would you recommend Asana to other women?
"Asana is a fantastic place to work, for men and women alike! I have been working here less than a year (still possibly in the honeymoon phase) but I have felt empowered greatly already. The culture is developed in a way that makes the whole team into a group of peers. There is no silo effect and definitely no glass ceiling. Mentorship is available and each team member is empowered to reach their potential."
Coordinator, Product
Would you recommend Asana to other women?
"Established from the earliest days, Asana has mindfulness as a core value. This is apparent in the culture, long-term vision, and daily interactions. Colleagues are always looking for ways to be more inclusive, and while there are several internal groups to participate in, participation is almost always based on interest and initiative, never on established bias or defined groups. Needs and concerns are addressed immediately and professionally, and there is a wealth of outlets to express thoughts or concerns including general forums (in Asana), 1:1 meetings, mentorship, and direct lines to leadership."
Customer Success Manager, Customer Ops
Would you recommend Asana to other women?
"Asana is very open to change and feedback which is so refreshing. Although there are male dominated teams and women dominated teams, Asana is trying to diversify tremendously and I'm looking forward to our growth."
Recruiter, Recruiting