Marketing Gal 560

Marketing Specialist

Marketing

Join the AsanaWomen group! It's a great support system for women at Asana.

There isn't an official work from home policy (and Asana doesn't technically permit it) but we do have very flexible hours, unlimited PTO, and a supportive culture if you need to take time to deal with family issues, etc. We are, however, very good about letting people work from home for an hour or two if someone needs to wait for the cleaner, nanny, or make a dentist appointment or something.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Lady MadamGirl

There were times early on in my position at Asana that I felt disconnected from other women in the organization because of being on a team with only men. My manager worked hard to help me get more connected with women on other teams, which I really appreciated. I think at any tech company, there will be subtle problems that creep in because of a lack of diversity in the field in general, but I've seen Asana work hard to try to combat these during my time here with really open discussion about how we could improve.

Lady cellist1

Recruiting

Asana has really high standards when it comes to treating their employees equally. Never before have I worked somewhere that offers gender equality to this level and I'm so thankful that each person can truly be themselves.

E Girl

Coordinator

Product

Asana is a fantastic place to work, for men and women alike! I have been working here less than a year (still possibly in the honeymoon phase) but I have felt empowered greatly already. The culture is developed in a way that makes the whole team into a group of peers. There is no silo effect and definitely no glass ceiling. Mentorship is available and each team member is empowered to reach their potential.

Lady LucyQ

Customer Success Manager

Customer Ops

Established from the earliest days, Asana has mindfulness as a core value. This is apparent in the culture, long-term vision, and daily interactions. Colleagues are always looking for ways to be more inclusive, and while there are several internal groups to participate in, participation is almost always based on interest and initiative, never on established bias or defined groups. Needs and concerns are addressed immediately and professionally, and there is a wealth of outlets to express thoughts or concerns including general forums (in Asana), 1:1 meetings, mentorship, and direct lines to leadership.

Lady Ebs

Recruiter

Recruiting

Asana is very open to change and feedback which is so refreshing. Although there are male dominated teams and women dominated teams, Asana is trying to diversify tremendously and I'm looking forward to our growth.

Lady Asanalady

CSM

Asana is a great company for women. Great diversity in middle management and good diversity in upper management.

Recruiter

Recruiting

During my job search, Asana stood out to me because it was obvious that my lead and the leadership at Asana were truly invested in helping me grow as an employee and as a person. I was never forced into any deadlines and never felt like the decision I was making to come to Asana was tainted by empty promises, etc. Asana was a great choice for me because I was looking for a mature company where I knew I could grow and be successful.

Lady Asanalot

Asana offers equal 12 weeks paid maternity and paternity leave. There's also 6 weeks sabbatical leave for anyone who's been at the company for 3 years which many people take advantage of - so there's really no judgement for taking leave. There are women throughout the company, including in management, although there are not as many women in engineering as we would like. Because of the way that engineering, product management, and design work closely together, it's rare to see a meeting with no women.

Lady TravelingUnicorn

Asana provides ample opportunity for growth. We have a very strong mentorship culture, and the management works hard to give people roles and projects that will help them grow. At the same time Asana cares about the whole person so they earnestly encourage you to take care of your self and make sure you don't burn out or feel unhappy.