Lady boney Rae Laborer

Understanding when things come up with kids.

Lady Ciera Pack Off, Processing

I can't speak about any of the office jobs. In the 4 years I've been there I've only worked out on the production floor. I've seen gender discrimination in promotions, as well as racial discrimination. Short term, this is a good enough job because it pays well. Long term, you're asking for health problems that they will bend over backwards to get out of paying Comp for. I do like the supervisor I have now, he speaks and treats me with more respect than my former supervisor.

Madam bearbentz

d

The culture is very supportive of a work life balance and of family. An employee-focus aids in the training and development of your career and offers the ability to progress in a direction of your choosing. Highly collaborative environment ensures engagement.

Lady 8181

Great place to work. Many opportunities. Great leadership. Many women leaders in the different Business Units (over 60 business units at Cargill), however, the top leadership of the company is primarily men. Work/life balance is great. My BU was very supportive of managing home life with work. I could take a little time off in the middle of the day to visit my son on his special day at school...as long as I was getting my work done, no issues.

Lady Tee

Very flexible with working hours

Lady Hall

Na

Lady PM10 Project Engineer

I began as an intern and have not been there long enough to see how "friendly" it really is to women. There is a lack of diversity with women of color. I would like to see this change.

Women Review Cargill for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Cargill by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 18 reviews Company Website Lady boney Rae Lady Ciera Madam bearbentz Lady anon1127 Lady 8181 Lady Tee Lady Hall Lady PM10