Madam P

I've worked in both the Banking and operational sides of the Company. More equal treatment and opportunity in the Banking side. Operations is stuck in the 70s when it comes to women. Worked at Citi for 15+ years. Earlier in career worked with female managers who were inclusive, mentored and advanced female staff. Very different experience working for managers in recent years. Currently, women in junior officer and administrative roles are left out of Women's organizations, networking and mentoring.

Opportunities, but not for all women
Lady Nirvana Head of Consumer MENA, HR

N/A

Lady citiinnyc Human Resources, HR

great place to work, lots of opportunity and its a meritocracy for both men and women

Lady frogger86

Definitely a lot of men in senior roles. The overall challenges of the company make mobility difficult.

When a company is not on strong financial footing it is not great for anyone and does not attract great colleagues
Madam Learner Vice President, Mortgage

Citi is a great company with great benefits...however, I have found it to be quite risk averse (of course, I can only speak to my group) and that can limit our ability to be effective. I also think there is a tendency to try to do things they way they have always been done and while I don't think the wheel always needs to be reinvented, I am afraid Citi Mortgage can get in a rut that is quite frustrating and feels like we are always chasing instead of leading. All that being said, I do feel that women have equal opportunities at Citi. I never feel marginalized due to my gender. What I said above is based on style and nothing to do with gender bias.

Madam anon524 Client Onboarding Manager, Account Services Unit

I have worked here for 8 years and its pretty busy and demanding environment. I am managing a team of 8 specialists now so it is even more busy and demanding. My manager is respecting the fact I have small kid at home and need to leave office sharp 5 pm. Hi is also closing his eye on my leaving on time and being late from time to time, however he did not accept me working on flexible hours scheme as he was afraid it would affect team training and team management.Citi is quite good with maternity leave, they paid 26 weeks full salary, next was on statutory government base which was 136,00 £ per week ;/

Madam anon417 Analyst

I believe this is a good company to work for, based on my experience with previous companies, where the benefits were subpar compared to the benefits offered here. There is a diversity between gender and ethnicity amongst different positions and growth within the company is promoted. The company offers 13 paid weeks of maternity leave, matching what you are eligible for through FMLA. Compensation is based on your performance, but varies greatly depending on your position within the company.

Lady BallardBelle Associate, Investment Banking

I worked at Citi for 2 years in the investment banking group in New York. Citi is a huge company, so experiences will vary wildly from group to group, team to team, and location to location. I found limited opportunities to network and there was a lack of senior male sponsorship of female employees.

Depends on your group, situation, etc. It was difficult for me, but I think it's better in other groups / areas of the bank.
Lady Sel1961 RO, PB

Worked for 17 years. It was male oriented with women rarely in top management. Hours are long. If you are in a sales position goals are unattainable so you feel like you are being set up for failure. Policy's change almost on a daily basis. Respect and morale was low. Would not recommend.

Lady Anon749 Workforce Capacity Manager, Workforce Management

I started at a very low position and worked up to VP within 9 years. I very much feel ad though women are given the same opportunities as men. It just depends on how you network, and who you network with. Citi does provide a networking/mentoring program for multiple diverse groups. I feel as though the leadership and management terms foster supportive growth environments.

Women Review Citigroup for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Citigroup by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website Madam P Lady Nirvana Lady citiinnyc Lady frogger86 Madam Learner Madam anon524 Madam anon417 Lady BallardBelle Lady Sel1961 Lady Anon749